Pageviews last month

Sunday, June 10, 2012

HOLD ME NOW

I hate when this happens:  So I've had this song stuck in my head all day, not because of the words, but because of the music. I like all of the percussion instruments used.  I don't think the lyrics used here, fit these great sounds.  Then I really looked at the lyrics and thought, what kind of messed up relationship is this?  The yin and the yang?  Who thinks this stuff up?

So it starts off well enough:
"I have a picture, pinned to my wall; 
an image of you and of me and we're laughing and loving it all."  
So then it goes on and says:  
"Look at our life now, tattered and torn, 
we fuss and we fight and delight in the tears that we cry until dawn"  


I don't know about you but I really don't like crying sad tears; I went through that too much with another relationship and it was awful!

And after these lines, the writer says okay now that we've fought and cried all night:

HOLD ME NOW,
OH!  WARM MY HEART,
STAY WITH ME
LET LOVING START, LET LOVING START.

Where did they lose their original love???
so this has been stuck in my head all day.
HOW ANNOYING!!!!!
I love the music but don't really know what to do with the lyrics?

No comments:

Post a Comment